Help!! There’s just too much choice!!! I don’t know what to make next!
I’ve got my viscose ready to make my GBSB casual trousers but I also want to make a million other things in a million different fabrics!!! My choices are:
- Megan dress – crepe/ polka dot/ floral/ poplin/ sateen/ check???
- Mimi blouse – I really want to use Atelier Brunette fabric but can I justify £15 p/metre
- Kim dress – which florally fabric do I use?
- Anna dress – I’ve seen a gorgeous rayon crepe but its £12 p/meter, also do I try a viscose one or cotton lawn one??
- I’m tempted with Tilly’s new Arielle skirt as well
- Francoise number 3 – in another stretch cotton maybe but there’s too many prints
- Delphine number 2 – again, too many prints that I like!
I’ve also just ordered a grid print crepe that I plan on making some shorts and/or a boxy tee and dress with….
I really don’t know what to do next?? Help!!